Training for Hispanics in the Workplace delivers Leadership Workshops that have been designed for the specific workplace learning needs of Spanish speaking Supervisors and Leads. The training is provided live, ON-SITE at your facility.
Each Leadership workshop is designed to be presented in 3 hours.
The purpose of the workshops is to teach your Spanish-speaking supervisors the skills they need to perform their jobs with competence and confidence.
Workshops can be presented in SPANISH or ENGLISH.
For a detailed proposal of the Leadership Workshop Series, please email your request at:
or call us at: 972 991 7803
READ THE WORKSHOP DESCRIPTIONS HERE
The Leadership Series:
- Essential Leadership Skills for Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Effective Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Constructive Feedback Skills for Supervisors
- Managing Negative Behaviors in the Workplace
- Treating Your Team Members with Respect
- Managing Stress in the Workplace
TRAIN THE TRAINER
UNIQUE TO US
The Train the Trainer program is designed to teach the Leadership Series and to develop each trainer’s ability by teaching effective facilitation and presentation skills. The program teaches your trainer the skills to present the full Leadership Training series.
All on-site workshops are scheduled individually, presented live at your facility. For pricing information or to schedule an on-site workshop, please contact us.